This course is offered to dentists who are comfortable with placing dental implants, extracting teeth and need to add grafting to their services. Dr. Justin D. Moody, through lecture, hands on workshops and live implant training with teach you how to do both lateral wall sinus augmentations and crestal sinus augmentation.
24 CE Credits
Presented in Tempe, Arizona
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for sinus augmentations using CBCT
- Pharmacology for pre-medications and decreased complication rates
- Flap design, bone manipulation, membrane reflection and sutures
- How to manage any complications that arise
- Healing times and re-entry into grafted sites